AUSTRALIAN Fiancee Visa for Thai or Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)
The Australian Fiancee Visa for Thai or Prospective Marriage visa or Subclass 300 also referred to as Australian fiancé visa, allows you to enter Australia and marry your intended spouse within the visa’s nine-month validity period. Your fiancé must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident. For Thai citizens who have Australian Spouses, this is the best option to have permanent residency visa as this Visa is designed to give benefit to the couple.
Table of Contents:1) What is the Australian Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)? 2) Eligibility of the Australian Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300) 3) Benefits of the Australian Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300) 4) Validity of the Australian Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300) 5) Siam Attorney is here to assist your Australian Visa Application
1. What is the Australian Fiancee Visa or Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)?
The Australian Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300) or Australian Fiancé Visa is a temporary visa and is the first step in applying for permanent residency in Australia. Your visa application must be lodged offshore and you will need to be outside of Australia when your visa is granted.
Being a sponsorship-based visa, your fiancé must be willing to sponsor you and also meet a set of eligibility criteria. Your sponsor must be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen, and meet the Australian character requirements.
2. Eligibility of the Australian Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)
When applying for this visa you must satisfy each of the following eligibility criteria:
- Both of legal age to marry according to Australian law – at least 18 years of age
- Personally, know and have met each other physically since turning 18 years of age.
- Not related to each other.
- Are engaged to marry each other.
- Intend to, and will marry one another within the visa nine-month validity period;
- Intend to live in a genuine spousal relation as husband and wife.
- Not married to anyone else at the time a decision regarding your visa application is made
- Meet Australian health and character requirements (for the Australian Citizen).
- Have no outstanding debts to the Australian Government (for the Australian Citizen).
Both of the couples must also prove the following when applying this type of visa:
- Genuine Relationship – The reason for this is some applicants proposed an arrange marriage with an Australian citizen to be able to travel and/or become a permanent resident of Australia, that’s why it is a must to prove that the couple must have a Genuine Relationship. The evidence may be exchanges of email, text messages or chats, remittances, air ticket and other files that can prove the couple’s genuine relationship.
- Financial Stability – The Sponsor (Australian Citizen) must be financially stable and can show proof that he/she can support his/her Thai Fiancée, furthermore, you must also prove that you can accommodate and provide for your Thai Fiancée.
3. Benefits of the Australian Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)
Once you are granted your visa you will receive a range of short-term benefits. These include the ability to
- Enter Australia before you marry your prospective spouse.
- Leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you like within the nine-month validity period.
- Work in Australia with unrestricted work rights.
- Study in Australia, but you will not have access to government funding for tertiary study.
- Apply for a Partner visa (subclass 820 or 801) upon marrying your fiancé.
4. Validity of the Australian Marriage Prospective Visa (Subclass 300)
If granted, this type of is valid for 9 months and is eligible for permanent residency (Partner Visa Subclass 820 or 801) visa upon marrying your fiancé.
5. Siam Attorney is here to assist you with your Australian Visa Application
The process may be overwhelming and tiring for some client that’s why it is best to seek visa assistance from trusted agencies. Siam Attorney’s Visa Assistance team is known for being resourceful and professional in terms of assisting clients with their visa application.
Siam Attorney will assist you with the following:
- Assessment on details of applicant before starting the service.
- Providing insight to the service that we will provide as well as our packages and charges for our services.
- We do understand that some of our Thai clients are not that familiar with the English language. So, we will handle all application processes including translation, filling of application, preparing the documents and interview practice (if the client is invited for an interview).
- Our staffs are well-verse in both English and Thai language, we make sure that we can assist you well without language barriers.
- 24/7 Accessibility to our team and detailed progress report about the services.
- Dealing with all the government office and Embassy in Thailand to represent our client.
- Briefing the clients with all the information they need from their Visa Applications as well as the do’s and don’ts and giving them significant details about their visas.
- Guaranteed positive output for the Visa Application.
We know how important this type of visa for our client is, that’s why we have a dedicated visa and immigration experts working hard to give the best result for Australian Visa application. Our team assists our clients in every step of the Visa Application, we know how time consuming and complicated the process of Australian Visas are that’s why we made sure that we have the best team available to assist our clients.
Siam Attorney will do the process for your Australian Visa Application, for inquiries and more details about how we can help you, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the number(s) provided below.