AUSTRALIAN VISITOR VISA (Subclass 600) FOR THAI
As the world’s largest island continent, Australia is as diverse as it is vast, being considered one of the best tourist destinations in the world, Australia is indeed competing against other tourist destinations. A lot of Thai people want to tour around Australia but is having quite difficulty in applying for a Visitor Visa because of the multiple options that are kind of confusing. But worry not, because Siam Attorney can assist and accommodate you with your Australian Visitor Visa inquiries.
Table of Contents:1) What is the Australian Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)? 2) Eligibility of the Australian Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) 3) Restrictions under the Australian Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) 4) Validity of the Australian Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) 5) Siam Attorney is here to assist your Australian Visa Application
1. What is the Australian Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)?
The Australian Visitor Visa Subclass 600 is the visa fit for Thai Citizens. This type of visa is intended to be applied out of Australia. If you are applying outside of Australia this is the best option for you. The Visa can let you be in Australia as a tourist, for a cruise, or for purposes other than business or medical treatment. The Subclass 600 visa suits every traveler’s needs. It is designed for people travelling to Australia for up to either, three, six or 12 months, or people visiting Australia for business visitor purposes. There are five different streams available to applicants; tourist visa, business visitor, frequent traveler visa, sponsored family visa, and approved destination status.
2. Eligibility of the Australian Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
The Subclass 600 visa will allow you to travel or remain in Australia for the specified period in which the Tourist has been granted. The time in which you will be allowed to remain in Australia, will depend on your individual circumstances. It will also allow you to holiday or visit family and friends in Australia, and work as a genuine unpaid volunteer.
To be eligible for the Tourist Visitor visa you must satisfy the following:
- Be able to show that you are travelling to, or remaining in Australia as a genuine visitor. For example, as a tourist, for recreation, or to visit your family and friends.
- You must meet the health requirement. (less than 6 months straight stay —) You must have your own health insurance, as you will not be covered by Australia’s national health scheme (Medicare) unless your country has a reciprocal health care agreement with Australia.
- Meet the character requirements. You must declare any criminal convictions and have no outstanding debts to the Australian Government.
NOTE: This visa is only for the applicant, you cannot include your family member or relatives, separate application applies. Each family member will have to have their own application, including children under the age of 18 who are included on your passport.
3. Restrictions under the Australian Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
On this visa you are only entitled to be a Tourist, please take note that is it strictly imposed that you will not be able to engage in any long-term or short-term work. Business activities for the purpose of visitor visas include
- Making general business or employment enquiries
- Investigating, negotiating, signing or reviewing a business contract
- Activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit
- Participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars, as long as you are not being paid by the organizers for your participation.
4. Validity of the Australian Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
The Australian Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) is a temporary visa and is not subjected for permanent residency. You can stay for the period or dates specified on the visa grant letter. The embassy will determine the length of your visa on a case by case basis. Things that the embassy and immigration of Australia might consider when determining your stay period include:
- how long you want to stay
- why you want to stay in Australia
You might not be granted the length of stay you want.
You can be granted with this visa with one entry or multiple entries. If granted with multiple entry, you can leave and re-enter Australia on the visa while it is valid. Generally, the stay period for the visa is 3 months, but you might be granted of up to 12 months in certain circumstances.
It is a condition of this visa that you don’t stay in Australia for a total of more than 12 months in an 18-month period. If you currently hold a Visitor visa, a Working Holiday visa, a Work and Holiday visa or a bridging visa, and grant of this visa would mean you stay in Australia for more than 12 consecutive months, you will need to show there are exceptional circumstances.
5. Siam Attorney is here to assist you with your Aus Visa Application
The process may be overwhelming and tiring for some client that’s why it is best to seek visa assistance from trusted agencies. Siam Attorney’s Visa Assistance team is known for being resourceful and professional in terms of assisting clients with their visa application.
Siam Attorney will assist you with the following:
- Assessment on details of applicant before starting the service.
- Providing insight to the service that we will provide as well as our packages and charges for our services.
- We do understand that some of our Thai clients are not that familiar with the English language. So, we will handle all application processes including translation, filling of application, preparing the documents and interview practice (if the client is invited for an interview).
- Our staffs are well-verse in both English and Thai language, we make sure that we can assist you well without language barriers.
- 24/7 Accessibility to our team and detailed progress report about the services.
- Dealing with all the government office and Embassy in Thailand to represent our client.
- Briefing the clients with all the information they need from their Visa Applications as well as the do’s and don’ts and giving them significant details about their visas.
- Guaranteed positive output for the Visa Application.
We know how important this type of visa for our client is, that’s why we have a dedicated visa and immigration experts working hard to give the best result for Australian Visa application. Our team assists our clients in every step of the Visa Application, we know how time consuming and complicated the process of Australian Visas are that’s why we made sure that we have the best team available to assist our clients.
Siam Attorney will do the process for your Australian Visa Application, for inquiries and more details about how we can help you, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the number(s) provided below.