Conversion Visa to Non-Immigrant Visa inside Thailand

In case you have only on arrival visa or tourist visa (TR), you can convert to Non-Immigrant Visa for the propose of working, stay with Thai wife, study or retire in Thailand. You can convert it at the Head office of Immigration Office in Bangkok. Upon you submit the application, you must stay in Thailand for 15 days in order to wait for the approval. After that, the Immigration office will stamp “Non-Immigrant” Visa for you 90 days. And you need to extent before its expiration.

Useful particulars for covert visa inside Thailand

  • Your remaining visa must longer than 15 days.
  • You cannot leave Thailand while you wait the result.
  • You must obtain Re-Entry Permit upon you get the visa before you leave the country.
  • You can extension to one year visa before it expire.