Education Visa

In case you or your children study in Thailand such as school, university or language school. The student can obtain “Education Visa” in order to stay in Thailand to complete their course. This kind of visa will be maximum for 1 year and it need to be extend every year.

Useful particulars for obtain One Year Business visa in Thailand.

  • You much have Non Immigrant Visa that may issue from Royal Thai Embassy in oversea or by conversion inside Thailand at Immigration Office Bangkok.
  • You must take course in the school, university or language school.
  • The school, university or language school must authorized by Ministry of Education to operation.
  • Upon submit application, you will get visa in the same day of submit applicaton.
  • You must obtain Re-Entry Permit upon you get the visa before you leave the country.
  • You can extension to one year visa before it expires.