UK VISA from Thailand
The United Kingdom is a great place to visit. In fact, England, Scotland, Wales and the Offshore Islands all offer great vacation and holiday destinations with something for everyone—singles, couples, and families. The United Kingdom is another great dream destination for Thai People but they are hindered because of two reasons, either they are astonished by the work process or can’t find a good Visa Assistance agency to assist them will all they need for UK Visa from Thailand.
UK Visa from Thailand might be a long and tedious process if you just can’t find the right people to ask for assistance. Fortunately, Siam Attorney is the one you are looking for. We offer UK Visa for Thai who wants to just tour and unwind in the beautiful nation of United Kingdom.
Table of Contents:1) Siam Attorney can help your UK Visa from Thailand. 2) Types of Visas in the UK for Thai. 3) Required Documents for the U.K. Visa application. 4) Siam Attorney is here to assist you.
1. Siam Attorney can help you process your UK Visa from Thailand.
With well experienced lawyers and competent staff, UK Visa service application has never been so convenient. Our lawyers can give their expert advice on the requirements and on how you can make the application quick and hassle-free.
Siam Attorney’s UK Visa service depends on the person who is applying for the Visa assistance. Thai citizens can apply for UK marriage visa, UK fiancé visa, UK partner visa, and UK tourist visa. With the services offered by Siam Attorney, nothing can stop you from being with the person whom you want to spend your life with.
2. Types of Visas in the UK for Thai
a) UK marriage visa
This visa allows a married couple to live in the UK. Thai citizens who are married to a British citizen can immigrate to if they intend to live there permanently. There are some requirements as to applying for a UK marriage visa, but with Siam Attorney’s UK visa service, moving to the UK has never been this easy.
b) UK Fiancée visa
The UK fiancée Visa is similar to the UK marriage visa. however, this type of UK visa requires the intention of a British citizen to marry a citizen of Thailand within a maximum time of six (6) months. Applying for a UK fiancé visa is a procedure that Siam Attorney handles regularly for clients.
c) UK tourist visa
This type of visa allows a Thai citizen to happily wander the streets of London and other popular cities that is perfect for vacation. Going to the UK to enjoy your summer vacation with your family or perhaps your close friends? Siam Attorney makes this dream come to life.
With the assistance of competent and knowledgeable lawyers from Siam Attorney, living in the UK with your significant other is just an application away towards your dream. With years of experience in UK visa service in Thailand, your visa application has a greater chance of getting approved with our assistance.
3. Required Documents for the U.K. Visa application:
There are no specific documents that is required except the generally required travel necessity such as the following:
- Old Passport (if any)
- Ten (10) passport size (45mm x 35mm) photos
- Application form
- Supporting Documents
Other information you’ll need to provide:
- the dates you’re planning to travel to the UK
- details of where you’ll be staying during your visit
- how much you think your trip will cost
- your current home address and how long you’ve lived there
- your parents’ names and dates of birth
- how much you earn in a year
You might also need:
- details of your travel history for the past 10 years (as shown in your passport)
- your employer’s address and telephone number
- your partner’s name, date of birth, and passport number
- the name and address of anyone paying for your trip
- the name, address and passport number of any family members you have in the UK
- details of any criminal, civil or immigration offences you have committed (if any)
NOTE: Any document you submit in Thai should be translated into English by an accredited translation agency. Remember, you are submitting this application to UK officials, not Thai officials. Thus, no need to worry because we will also assist you with the Translation of your documents.
4. Siam Attorney is here to assist you with your Visa Application
The process may be overwhelming and tiring for some client that’s why it is best to seek visa assistance from trusted agencies. Siam Attorney’s Visa Assistance team is known for being resourceful and professional in terms of assisting clients with their visa application.
Siam Attorney will assist you with the following:
- Assessment on details of applicant before starting the service.
- Providing insight to the service that we will provide as well as our packages and charges for our services.
- We do understand that some of our Thai clients are not that familiar with the English language. So, we will handle all application processes including translation, filling of application, preparing the documents and interview practice (if the client is invited for an interview).
- Our staffs are well-verse in both English and Thai language, we make sure that we can assist you well without language barriers.
- 24/7 Accessibility to our team and detailed progress report about the services.
- Dealing with all the government office and Embassy in Thailand to represent our client.
- Briefing the clients with all the information they need from their Visa Applications as well as the do’s and don’ts and giving them significant details about their visas.
- Guaranteed positive output for the Visa Application.
We know how important this type of visa for our client is, that’s why we have a dedicated visa and immigration experts working hard to give the best result for U.K. Visa application. Our team assists our clients in every step of the Visa Application, we know how time consuming and complicated the process of U.K. Visas are that’s why we made sure that we have the best team available to assist our clients.
Siam Attorney will do the process for your U.K. Visa Application, for inquiries and more details about how we can help you, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call us on the number(s) provided below.