US K2 Visa Thailand
It is important for us to have our loved one’s travel/migrate with us to our dream destination. U.S. laws and regulations do recognize the need for certain of your loved ones to accompany you to the United States and live there with you. Great news because you can bring your children with you. You may think that it’s another complicated paper works and process but with the right advice from professional Visa Assistance agency, you will not face the grievous process all over again. We here to assist you for US K2 Visa Thailand.
Table of Contents:1. How does K2 US Visa work? 2. Requirement for K2 US Visa application for Thai. 3. Benefits of K2 US Visa. 4. Siam Attorney is here to assist your Application.
1. How does K2 US Visa work?
If you are issued a K-1 visa you don’t need to file a separate Visa application for your child/children. If you have unmarried children under age 21 years old who are interested in accompanying you to the United States all you have to do at the beginning of your K1 US Fiancé Visa application is to include your children(s) under Form I-129F. As the K-1 visa holder, you must enter the United States either before or at the same time as any qualifying children holding K-2 visas. The K-2 US Visa holder will be asked to attend with you to your consular interview. The K2 applicant will receive their visa on the same day as the K1 US Fiancée Visa applicant will.
The K1 US Fiancé Visa applicant’s children are eligible for K2 Visas which would allow them to accompany the fiancé/ fiancée or follow the fiancé/ fiancée within 6 months of visa issuance. If the children do not apply for a K2 Visa, they should be eligible for a K2 Visa after the Thai fiancé/ fiancée gets married as long as the children apply for the K2 visa within 1 year of the Thai fiancé/ fiancée’s K1 Visa issuance.
2. Requirement for K2 US Visa application for Thai:
- Consular forms
- Child’s long-form birth certificate
- Child’s police record (if the child is over 16 years old)
- Child’s passport
- 10 copies of 2×2 photograph of the Child
- Medical exam results
Even if your children don’t accompany you when you first enter on K1 US Fiancée Visa, they can still join you under the same visa for a year after your application has been approved. (provided that they remain unmarried and under 21 years old).
3. Benefits of K2 US Visa:
- The child will not file for separate I-129F application
- The K2 visa will be approved together with the K1 US Fiancée Visa application.
- The child is allowed to study in the U.S. on K-2 visa and/or apply for Employment Authorization I-765.
4. Siam Attorney is here to assist you with your Visa Application.
The process is very complicated and tiring that’s why it is best to seek visa assistance from trusted agencies. Siam Attorney’s Visa Assistance is known for being resourceful and professional in terms of assisting clients with their visa application. Siam Attorney will assist you with the following:
- Assessment on details of applicant before starting the service.
- Providing insight to the service that we will provide as well as our packages and charges for our services.
- We do understand that some of our Thai clients are not that familiar with the English language. So, we will handle all application processes including translation, filling of application, preparing the documents and interview practice (if the client is invited for an interview).
- Our staffs are well-verse in both English and Thai language, we make sure that we can assist you well without language barriers.
- 24/7 Accessibility to our team and detailed progress report about the services.
- Dealing with all the government office and Embassy in Thailand to represent our client.
- Briefing the clients with all the information they need from their Visa Applications as well as the do’s and don’ts and giving them significant details about their visas.
- Guaranteed positive output for the Visa Application.
We know how important this type of visa for our client is, that’s why we have a dedicated visa and immigration experts working hard to give the best result for U.S. Visa application. Our team assists our clients in every step of the Visa Application, we know how time consuming and complicated the process of U.S. Visas are that’s why we made sure that we have the best team available to assist our clients. Siam Attorney is one of the best Visa Assistance Agency in Thailand.
Siam Attorney will do the process for your U.S. Visa Application, for inquiries and more details about how we can help you, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the number(s) provided below